Anastasia, animation, Balto, cartoon, Cavus Media, DigitalMediaDude, Dwango, free, Futurama, Howl’s Moving Castle, jeff riegel, Marcelo Lewin, Open-Source, Ponyo, Princess Kaguya, software, Toonz, Toonz Premium
Toonz Premium Animation Software Now Free To Download
- Toonz Premium is a professional 2D animation software used by Studio Ghibli to produce films.
- Studio Ghibli used Toonz Premium to create films like The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, Howl’s Moving Castle and Ponyo and the Wind Rises.
- Futurama, Anastasia and Balto are other examples of movies or TV shows that have used Toonz Premium.
- As of March 26, 2016, Toonz Premium is free and open source.
- When Japanese publisher Dwango acquired the Toonz software from Italian tech company Digital Video, they have decided to give it away for free.
Toonz Premium is the meeting point of the traditional and paperless animation production workflows
It provides state-of-the-art tools for both the approaches for endless creative possibilities, and allows you to follow your personal approach to computer-assisted animation fast-forwarding tedious and time-consuming steps.
The product description is divided into four main areas only to simplify, all the modules are connected and included into Toonz Premium.