Just found this plugin for use with Adobe After Effects by fayIN… and I gotta try it for FREE (version)!
The ease of matchmoving
Concentrate on the creation of the inserted content instead of adjusting & manually processing tracking planes.
1. Add track
Simply mask your target area anywhere in the scene.
2. Hit start
Start the automated fast camera tracking process.
3. Select insert
Select and import an insert from your computer or current After Effects CC project.
4. That’s it
Your insert has been integrated.
- full integration in After Effects CC
- innovative hybrid planar and 2D/3D tracker
- intuitive selection of target area
- fully automatic detection of the best settings
- no key-framing necessary
- easy integration and exchange of inserts for each track
- easy one-click text inserts
- easy adjustment of track and inserted objects
- all After Effects CC effects applicable to insert layer
- insertion of any Adobe compatible file format
- fully flexible positioning of insert within the scene
- export options for integration of 3D models
fayIN is available in three editions, including a FREE version… one for each different type of user. Which type are you?
fayIN Free (Download)
You love to add stunning effects to your videos – just for your private videos? Then get fayIN Free and benefit from its high usability, full automation and tracking speed.
Features: fayIN Free provides you with all basic features that are necessary for an easy matchmoving workflow. You can add pictures, text or even videos to your clip with just a few clicks. Quickly adjust your insert with the corner correction, or use any After Effects CC effect to blend your inserts in.
Best for: video enthusiasts and hobbyists with non-commercial concerns