I just finished up putting together an awesome freestudy guidefor people thinking about taking their Part 107 commercial drone exam.
I’ve been compiling this info for the last several months, and I finally finished putting it into one detailed guide for everyone to use.
In this guide we go through some of the MOST MISSED Part 107 test questions that deal with…
- How to know what airspace you’re in:Are you allowed to be there?
- Reading sectional charts (aka – aviation specific maps):What do all of those symbols mean?
- Part 107 Operating Rules:What do the regs say about what I’m allowed to do as a commercial drone pilot?
- Loading and Performance:How does drone fly under different loading conditions?
- Aviation Weather:How does weather impact safe drone operations?
- Drone Maintenance:What are your responsibilities as a drone pilot?
- Physiological Factors:How does your mental and physical state impact your ability to operate a drone safely?
Here’s a quick snippet from the guide…